This post is sponsored by Ferrero Group. The opinions and text are all mine.
Happy almost Valentine’s Day! We are finally starting to settle in our home and baby boy is due in less than a month which has made this Valentine’s Day super special. This will be our seventh Valentine’s Day together and we have done everything from nights in, to dinner out, and trying out something fun like go- carting. Since we have been so busy the last few months, we are going to keep it a low key Valentine’s Day around home. If you’re planning an evening in, surprise you lover with a box of Ferrero Golden Gallery Signature Fine Assortment Chocolates and plan for a romantic night in. Keep scrolling down to see a few ideas you can do for a night in on Valentine’s Day.
PS! You can get your box of Ferrero Golden Gallery Signature Fine Assortment Chocolates for $1 off at Walgreens from now until Valentine’s Day in the candy isle using the coupon found HERE.
IDEAS FOR A NIGHT IN ON VALENTINE’S DAY
- Romantic movie night in… with lots of snacks and Ferrero, of course!
- Cook a new recipe together for a romantic dinner. Better yet, have a cook off! Don’t forget the dessert!
- Game night! Add a romantic twist to your favorite game or pull out the blindfolds and guess which flavor Ferrero Chocolate your partner is giving you.
- Set up an at home Spa Date.
- Write each other love letters then read them to each other. To make it even more fun, eat a Ferrero chocolate every time one of you say a word like “love.”
- Recreate your favorite date night at home, whether that’s bowling with a soft ball and bottles- winner each round gets to eat a Ferrero chocolate, recreating a drive in movie theatre, ordering from your favorite restaurant, painting a canvas, etc.
Also, don’t be afraid to pull out that cute Valentine’s Day outfit you’ve been saving even if you’re staying in together!